When you’re missing the mountains, there’s snow choice but to resort to some wintry wordplay to chairlift your spirits. Here are some of our favourites…
- Alpine for you when I’m gone
- You’ll après-ciate a crisp pint of beer after a day on the slopes
- Make it schnappy
- Dance like snowbody’s watching
- Ski ya later
- What’s the Matterhorn with you?
- All you need is glove(s)
- Can I Alp you?
- It’s all downhill from here
- You’ve taken a piste of my heart
- With great powder, comes great responsibility
- Snow long, friend
- Live like there’s snow tomorrow
- Boldly go where snowman has gone before
- Icy you, baby
- Not snow fast
- Powder to the people
- It takes one to snow one
- Icy what you did there
- Freeze a jolly good fellow
- The snow must go on
There’s snow possible way these puns can get any worse. Think you could do better?