By using our Website you confirm that you accept these Terms and you agree to comply with them. If you do not agree to these Terms you must not use our Website.
Our Website allows you to access to Content either owned by us or sourced from our social media channels or from third party providers. For the purpose of these Terms, “Content” refers to (without limitation) all images, pictures, photographs, comments, content, articles, texts, graphics, videos, data, information, designs, logos, trademarks, copyright material, brands, sound, maps, podcasts, blogs, reviews, underlying source code and software (if any) or any other material available on our Website.
- Ownership And Use of Content On Our Website
This Website displays registered and unregistered intellectual property such as brands, designs, data, Content, copyright material and trademarks, with rights in the United Kingdom and/or other countries and which belong to us or to companies within the TUI AG group or which have been licensed to us. Other products, services, company names or third party Content displayed on this Website are proprietary to their respective owners. You are not licensed to use any of the registered and unregistered intellectual property on our Website unless written permission is granted, and you may not meta tag any marks or Content published on our Website.
Unless otherwise stated, we own (or are licensed to use) the intellectual property rights in the Content in this Website. Subject to the “Authorised Use” section below, any Content, either whole or in part, from this Website may not be reproduced, copied, republished, licensed, altered, modified, downloaded, posted, broadcast or transmitted in any form or medium without our and/or the appropriate owner’s prior written permission.
- Authorised Use
We grant you a limited, non-exclusive and revocable license to use the Website and the Content for your own personal use only, (which will at all times be fair, reasonable and not abusive); or to obtain information on our products and services. Nothing in these Terms will operate so as to vest you any proprietary rights or title in the Website or Content.
- Non-Authorised Use
You agree that you shall not:
- Use or copy any Content on this Website for any commercial purpose or for any purposes which are unlawful. In particular, you are not allowed to copy, distribute, alter or tamper with in any way or use any Content in this Website except that you may print off any individual page for your own personal use;
- Use this the Content in a way that causes or may cause an infringement of the rights of any other party or which breaches any standards, regulations or codes published by any relevant authority;
- Use this Website (including, the Content) in any way that interferes with or affects the performance of the Website or our systems; or
- Gain, or attempt to gain, any unauthorised access to our Website, our other systems.
- Your Comments
Only comments, reviews, post and other content that has been placed by you (“Comment”) and Content published by us is shown on the Website. You retain all intellectual property rights to your Comments. You can revoke your permission for us to use any of your Comments at any point in the future. We will remove the Comment within a reasonable period, provided that you contact us and you inform us of your decision to revoke your permission. You accept full responsibility for any Comments you published on our Website. Nothing in these Terms shall be deemed to restrict or exclude your statutory rights.
When posting any Comment on our Website, you warrant that your Comment:
- Doesn’t violate the privacy rights of any individual;
- Your Comments doesn’t contain any advertising or any form of promotional content;
- Isn’t unlawful or in violation of local or European laws and regulations ;
- Isn’t likely to harass, upset, alarm or cause distress to any other person;
- Doesn’t contain material that is reasonably deemed as being libellous, defamatory, slanderous, indecent, hateful, obscene including but not limited to content that:
- Discriminates on age, gender, sexuality, race, ethnicity, religion, ability or nationality;
- uses adult or otherwise inappropriate language;
- depicts violence, weapon, gang signs/symbols, drugs or other illegal behaviour or activity; or
- promotes the use of alcohol, illicit substance whether in moderation or excess.
Your further represent and warrant that:
- You are over 18 years old;
- Your Comments is your own original creation;
- You are the sole rights holder and you are authorised to grant us the license to publish, reproduce or otherwise disclose your Comments on our Website; and
- Your Comments doesn’t infringe any third party’s rights (including, without limitation, trade secret, intellectual property rights, copyright or trademark material).
- Third party Websites
This Website may contain links to third-party websites, services, Content, applications, social media features or other services (“Services”) that are not owned or controlled by us. Any access to the Services is at your own risks. Please make sure you read their terms and conditions and privacy notice carefully as we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these Services.
We shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with use of or reliance on any such Services available or accessible on our Website.
- Limitation of liability
To the extent permitted by law, we accept no liability for any damage or loss (including, without limitation, financial loss, loss of profits, loss of business or any indirect or consequential loss), however it arises, resulting from the access, use of or inability to use our Website or Content. You acknowledge that the author of each Comment posted on our Website responsible for his or her Comments.
Our Website and the Content are provided “as is” and “as available”. Although we make reasonable efforts to update the information on our Website, we make no representations, warranties or guarantees, whether express or implied that the Content on our Website is, including without limitation, accurate, complete or up to date, its fitness of any purpose, quality or merchantability.
We do not guarantee that our Website, or any Content on it, will always be available or be uninterrupted. We may suspend or withdraw or restrict the availability of all or any part of our site for business and operational reasons.
Inclusion of any reviews or material in advertisements this Website does not constitute any guarantee or endorsement as to the quality or value of any of the services or products advertised or any claims made for the service or product.
- Our Rights
We have the right, in our sole discretion and without prior warning, to remove, disable or block any Content or Comment that does not comply with these Terms or it deems as not otherwise aligning with our brand identity and/or values. We also reserve the right to bring legal proceedings against any individual for a breach of these Terms, or take such other action as we deem appropriate.
If you have any complaint or concern about the Content or this Website, please contact us at: ContentTeam.SkiLakes@tui.co.uk.
We may remove or make changes to any Content, tools and features on this Website at any time without liability and without notice to you. We may also change or modify all of any parts of our Terms at any time and such changes or modifications shall be effective immediately upon their publication. You should review these regularly to ensure you are familiar with the most up to date version. Browsing and continuing to access or use our Website constitutes your acceptance of the updated Terms and you agree to by bound by the updated Terms.
- Data protection and privacy
We will store and use the information you supply us or which is supplied to us in your use of this Website for the purposes set out in our Privacy Notice.
These Terms shall be governed by English Law and the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts shall apply. If any part of these Terms is deemed unlawful, void, or for any reason unenforceable then that part will be deemed severable and will not affect the validity and enforceability of the remaining parts.